- Home /
- Molykote 1000 Solid Lubricant Paste-1kg Tin
Molykote® 1000 Solid Lubricant Paste is a lead and nickel free anti-seize paste used to reduce wear and optimize friction of threaded fasteners, or other metal-to-metal joints, enabling non-destructive dismantling, even after long exposure to high temperatures. It offers good corrosion protection, under high loads, over a wide temperature range. Can be used over a wide range of temperatures (-30C / -22F to + 650C / 1202 F).
Available in 100g Tube and 1kg Pack.
- High load carrying capacity
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt re-tightening and loosening processes
- Good corrosion protection
Applications: Suitable for bolted joints that are subjected to high temperatures up to 650C (120F) and to corrosive effects, and which, after assembling and the initial operation, have to be re-tightened or disconnected. Inorder to ensure constant pre-stressing forces, unifrom and steady coefficients of friction of the lubricants are necessary. Used successfully for cylinder head bolts, nozzle head screws of plastic injection molding machines, bolted joints in the chemical industry, and also for the tension rings of centrifuges.
- Additional Information
Color Gray Size 1kg Tin Range No Resolution/Graduation No Accuracy No