- Home /
- Silastic 732 RTV Silicone Sealant-90ml Tube
Silastic 732 is a high performance, one-part silicone sealant that offers excellent adhesion (usually without a primer), elasticity, wide temperature resistant and long life reliability.
Available in 90ml Pack and 300ml Pack.
- A Dow Corning (owners of Silastic & Molykote Brands) product.
- Ease of use - one part, no mixing required, Non slumping, Non shrinking.
- Does not crack, crumble or dry out in direct Sunlight.
- Excellent temperature range -60C to +205C.
- Bonds almost all surfaces.
- Chemically stable.
Colours: Clear, Black & White.
Uses: Gasketing in heating & refrigerating units,fixing screwless brackets or name plates and tacking plastic materials to metals. Sealing windows in oven doors and flues on gas appliances, flanged pipe joints, access doors. Formed in place of gaskets for gearboxes, compressors and pumps. Sealing trailers, truck cabs. Bonding and sealing appliance parts. Anti abrasion coating. Sealing of marine cabins and windows. Filling and caulking joints in sheet metals stacks, duct work and equipment housings.
Limitations: On contact, uncured sealant may cause irritation, avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Packing: 90 Ml tubes & 300 Ml cartridges (Suitable Caulking guns available).
- Flow, sag or sump - nil
- Tack free time at 25C & 50 % RH - 10 to 20 min.
- Cure time at 25C & 50 % RH -1 to 2 days
After curing for 7 days.
ASTM D 676 - Durometer Hardness, Shore A - 30
ASTM D 412 - Ultimate Tensile Strength - 350 psi (mpa)
ASTM D 412 - Elongation % - 500
Caution: Users are advised to conduct their own tests to check suitability to specific applications.
- Additional Information
Color No Size 90ml Tube Range N/A Resolution/Graduation N/A Accuracy N/A